Independent crop consultant members shall possess a four year college degree in an agricultural field. He or she shall also have a minimum of two full-time years experience in crop consultation. A Voting member shall be an independent crop consultant who derives his primary livelihood from fees paid by his clients directly to him or to the firm which employs him. The term “independent” shall mean that the individual and/or the firm which employs him does not sell agricultural products for a profit.
- 4 year college degree in an agricultural field
- Minimum of 2 full time years of experience in crop consultation
- Derive their primary livelihood from fees paid by farmers that employ them
- 3 Client References
- Has voting power in NICCA
- Has the privilege of serving as an officer, executive board member, or a committee member
- Will be listed in the Association roster.